[Design-team] [FUDCon Beijing 2014] Logo/T-shirt

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:13:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra
<jurankdankkal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here the draft from me as another option from Suchakra design [1] & [2]. I
> am using Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven as a design.

Nice designs. I especially like the graphic on the back side of the
tee. I think it would be nice as a logo. I made a few modifications
and a draft of the logo with the sources is at [1] and [2]. I would
put it up on wiki as an artwork until we come up with a final version.

[1] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/Beijing/fudcon-beijing-logo.png
[2] http://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/fudcon-designs/Beijing/fudcon-beijing-logo-1.svg

--
Suchakra