[Design-team] Question re icon design and pixel height+length

Adam Saunders adam.saunders at hushmail.com
Sat Mar 29 23:23:09 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I've been working on Ticket 312 at
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/312. Basically, I'm to
design an icon for the "Package review" section of Fedora's package
database system. I'm familiar with the basic fundamentals of icon design
but have been having some difficulties tailoring my work to match the
theme of the other icons (for examples, see the icons next to "Builds
status" "Updates status" "Package source" and "Bugs reports" at
http://209.132.184.188/package/guake/).

Specifically, what should the height and length, in pixels, be of the
icon I submit (roughly speaking)? I know it's a dumb sounding question
but I'm an amateur and still have lots to learn. Thanks for bearing with
me and for any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Adam Saunders