[Design-team] Announcing Fedora Outreach mailing list -- please subscribe if interested

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:53:27 UTC 2014

On Sat Nov 01 2014 at 8:26:24 AM Aakash Tyagi <aakash.tyg93 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi this is Aakash,
>
> I am new to open source and want to contribute to the project. I have
> knowledge and experience in front end web development. I don,t know where
> to start. Please help!

Hi Aakash,

Fedora.next websites are being written, so that's one area you can
contribute to. It's #fedora-websites on Freenode. Some insights here[1].

I'd suggest introducing yourself on a separate email, and not on an
existing thread. Remember to include links to your previous work.

Good luck!

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Robyduck/fedora.next-websites