[Design-team] Does any one have open source SVG files for devices?

Suchakra suchakra at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 13 16:18:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

> link to the SVG file. So, if you want to make the concept art better,
> you are most welcome.

I made some modifications. Your website is predominantly white, so it
was not popping out in the Wartaa screenshots. Hence, I made the
devices grey-ish. It also gave some depth to the laptop. I also added
minor inner shadow which I think looks cool :) Feel free to use them
if you like. Also, it would set this apart a bit from the ownCloud
graphic.

Sources :
https://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/some-designs/waartaa/waartaa_com_splash.png
https://suchakra.fedorapeople.org/some-designs/waartaa/waartaa_com_splash.svg