[Design-team] Final F21 wallpaper

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:09:27 UTC 2014

Hi

Greetings from the other side of the world I spoke with Mizmo before I took
of, the last version we had with the logos applying to the wallpaper was
nice, we should go with it, its just that Ryan hast to give the script to
Martin, so that it can be packaged.

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)