[Design-team] Design FAD - sign up by Monday (sep 15)

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:00:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

just to let you all know about the status. Mizmo requested the funding and
we had some discussions with the FPL, because we need a little bit more
money as usual for an FAD. But we got it!

Now Mo tries to get the rooms at RH offices, that will fix the date then,
we will let you know when we have the answer.

br gnokii