[Design-team] Suitable images

Andrew Walton andrewfixcomputer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:52:54 UTC 2015

Yes, all taken by me. Mostly over a 2 year period. I became a little
disillusioned with modern society and let instinct take over - I ran
away. I went bush with nothing but my favourite camera and a spare pair
of jeans. I started wandering out of the bush to a roadhouse on the
Stuart Highway where the tourist buses stop and I'd sell picture cd's to
the tourists. The last 7 years have been the happiest of my entire life.

Turns out that country people appreciate having a computer geek, they
now feed me and house me and clothe me to keep me in the region. And I
have nothing to tie me down, I do what I like when I like and when I
don't like I can move on.