[Design-team] More on photography

Andrew Walton andrewfixcomputer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:48:11 UTC 2015

I created a quick and easy tutorial on my sharpening method, attached as
a zip file. In html format I'm afraid, I tried using office to create a
nice neat PDF but was defeated, I'm sure it wasn't that difficult to get
the layout how you wanted it a few years ago. Maybe I'm getting old and
losing it.

On the plus side it is just simple html, very simple. Turns out I'm a
little rusty with that too.

I had created almost the same tutorial for an Australian photography
forum many years ago but I don't have any of that stuff any more, had to
redo it from scratch. Instructions for an advanced technique that a
twelve year old could follow. Also a great introduction in to using the
Gimp, which can be quite intimidating if you've never seen it before.

It says on your wiki that you want more of this sort of stuff.

Feel free to share it, use it, abuse it. If someone can turn it into a
single page PDF without all the stupid page breaks it would probably be
more practical, it's up to you. It's just a page of writing, surely we
don't need a license for that?

Cheers,

Andrew.