[Design-team] Fortnightly design team meeting!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 17 14:43:40 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Sorry it took a while -

So we talked about times for the fortnightly meeting befoer and I
realized I hadn't read the whenisgood results correctly at all - I had
thought I was maximizing the number of people able to go, but apparently
the numbers in the chart represent people who *can't* go (whoops!) (see
http://whenisgood.net/fedora-design-fortnightly/results/px7whii)

So let's do this - it looks like the most people can make the meeting
lunch time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'd like Ryan to be able to make
the meetings too, but he is moving to Australia at the end of next
month. We should do another whenisgood when he is there to figure out a
better time.

So let's meet next Tuesday, February 24, at this time:

9:00 AM Canada / Pacific

12:00 PM US Eastern

6:00 PM Africa / Lagos
6:00 PM Europe / Berlin
6:00 PM Europe / Rome

10:30 PM Asia / Calcutta

1:00 AM Kuala Lumper (Feb 25)

I have put this on FedoCal here:
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/design/2015/2/23/

FedoCal will send a reminder to the list 2 days before!