[Design-team] Fedora 22 Alpha wallpaper

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 14:54:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

With the alpha Freeze tomorrow, i quickly whipped up a wallpaper for the
alpha based on the triangles pattern that is used for the 3 flavors logos:

https://github.com/fedoradesign/f22-wallpaper-working/tree/master/alpha

There are two variations in there too. Note that this probably won't
look anything like the final wallpaper -- we won't be bound to this
design (or the triangles at all) for the beta or final wallpaper, we
just needed something to get into the alpha to make it look different
from the f21 release.

The repo also has the blend files that i used to create the wallpapers,
if anyone wants to have a play and improve them.

I think also for the beta, we should aim at getting both a default
wallpaper and a default lock screen implemented and packaged up too.

cheers,
ryanlerch