[Design-team] Team Meeting Minutes / 24 Feb 2015

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 24 18:21:32 UTC 2015

Hi folks!

Thanks to everyone who came to today's meeting! I think it went really
well and we got through a lot of tickets. Here's the logs from today's
meeting:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2015-02-24/fedora-design.2015-02-24-17.07.log.html

Here's a quick summary of what we did:

- gnokii let us know he opened up supplemental wallpapers yesterday. The
deadline this time is tight - March 19 - so if you have some great
photos please submit them! http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs/?p=4730

- We triaged the following tix:
   - 279 (Sadin is picking this one up)
   - 350 (jurank)dankkal and twohot are going to work together on this one
   - 355 (kept open, marked as triaged)
   - 357 (mleonova picked this one up)
   - 297 (closed for inactivity)
   - 332 (closed for inactivity)

- We gave jurank_dankkal a critique for his work on ticket 353; we
needed more info from the reporter so we marked it as such.