[Design-team] Github Repos

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 22 15:30:56 UTC 2015

On 01/22/2015 10:23 AM, Emily Dirsh wrote:
> Good point. Just need to make sure the shared drive is visible to the
> team so people actually use it. :)

I wonder if Luya could set up the Design Suite to automagically set up a
nautilus bookmark to the shared drive so folks would just have to put
their username/pass the first time they use it and then hopefully it'd
be stored after that?

>     missed usecase is our ux projects which i think should be one repo
>     per project so the devs and contribs can just check out the repos
>     for the projects they actually work on.
>

> Agreed.
>
> It might also be helpful to have a specific naming convention to
> distinguish ux project repos from artwork project repos - i.e.
> projectname-ux, or something like that.

great idea. if we made it ux-* then it'd be easier to sort by and all
the ux repos would be grouped together in the end user's file manager.