[Design-team] GitHub & Pagure.io

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 22 13:17:17 UTC 2015

Hey pingou,

On 07/22/2015 04:17 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Private projects should be duable, the question is, what do you want private?
> Everything, so people cannot view/access the content of the git repo, cannot
> view/open tickets and cannot do pull-requests?
> Just the git content?
> I could see something granular with options to activate/de-activate some of them
> but I would prefer to have a list of these options before looking further into
> doing it :)

For the logo requests (which I think is brilliant to host in a private
repo, great idea Ryan) we would need the actual repo content private,
but tickets could (and probably should) be public (I'm assuming tickets
would be requests for logos.)

Ideally, people could file tickets by emailing logo at fedoraproject.org
and that would somehow map up to pagure tickets (but I don't know how
that would work, really.) We do have a lot of logo requests that aren't
from @fedoraproject contributors (eg from magazines or whatever.)

I'm trying to think of any other special requirements here but I can't
think of any others...