[Design-team] RFC: Designs of the fedora product flyers

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:43:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm working on flyers for the Fedora products on behalf of the
marketing team.

This is what I've made for the workstation product, for example, and
the server and cloud products will follow the same template - with
different text and screen-shots and so on inside.

A "notumble" version so you can read the text easily:
https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/fedora
-flyer-workstation-notumble.pdf

This is how it'll actually look:
https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/fedora
-flyer-workstation-tumble.pdf

Jiri, on the desktop list, said he received feedback that the front was
too plain, and not attractive enough. Would you folks have some
suggestions on how I could work on that? Maybe add a slogan to the
front? The workstation is using "This is the Linux workstation that
you've been waiting for." for F22, for example. (I don't think adding a
screenshot or another image would improve it, personally.)

--
Thanks,
Regards,