[Design-team] F23 Wallpaper.

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 30 20:02:11 UTC 2015

So we discussed this in the meeting today. Sam, I'm waiting on the full
render without the sparkles you were working on (I think you said you
were rendering to 4k?)

In the meanwhile, I poked around in Gimp and came up with this:

http://i.imgur.com/e7xzyYC.png

It's basically the F22 wallpaper, with a triangular pixelation technique
applied in Gimp [1], then some color saturation added plus a vignette.

~m

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4S4UUAYwQE