[Design-team] Professional Graphic designer?

Samuel Marques sammarques55 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:47:28 UTC 2015

You can be a professional graphic designer using the open source tools?
without using Adobe products?
because in college only teach it, just gave an idea of what is the free
design, but the focus is more on Adobe software such as Photoshop,
Illustrator and InDesign.

I particularly tried to learn to use the gimp, scribus and inkscape and the
only one that pleased me doi the sribus to replace InDesign.

So I wonder if you can get success, being free, since in my opinion the
tools lose some of the other software.

My Portfolio: http://sammarqs.com

hi, from Brazil