[Design-team] Fedora bootstrap homepage logo

Jaromir Capik jcapik at redhat.com
Mon May 25 11:33:53 UTC 2015

Hello Matthew,

> > The logo is created from scratch in inkscape & gimp, but I was searching
> > for logo usage guidelines (+ reading them quickly) and still don't know
> > whether it's acceptable or not. I don't wanna break any rules and therefore
> > asking you whether we can keep it there or remove prior making the page
> > public.
>
> In order to protect our trademark and brand identity, the logo usage
> guidelines need to be followed strictly, and creating new variants is
> not allowed.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Do_not_adjust_any_of_the_logos
>
> (So asking here for help in designing something that _can_ be used is
> totally the right thing to do.)

Ok, thanks for the clarification. And what to do next? I'd like
to find someone from the design team, who could create a good
looking logo for our project. Could you please point me to
someone, who's authorized to create Fedora related custom logos?
What is required from me or my team? How long does it usually
take for the designer(s) to create custom logos?

Thank you,
Jaromir.