[Design-team] Changes in F23 schedule

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 08:44:00 UTC 2015

Hi Design team,

I would like to notify you about a change in the F23 schedule I just made [1].
I found two wrongly scheduled task for the Design team in F23 schedule:

* "Package Final Splash Screens "
* "Package Final Wallpaper"

These two task were schedule just a day before F23 GA. I move these
tasks to the proper dates, so now these two tasks are now scheduled on
2015-Nov-13.
I am sorry for this last-minute notice. Unfortunately I did not catch
this earlier.

[1] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-23/f-23-design-tasks.html

BTW: I will be happy if there will be any volunteer from the Design
team, who can go with me through tasks for F24 and polish these.
Anyone ?

Thanks for understanding and Best Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager