[Design-team] Today's Team Meeting Summary

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 17:41:40 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

We just finished our fortnightly team meeting. We made it through the
full ticket backlog even though we've missed a couple meetings. We also
worked on a couple of the tickets together:

- Review: Updated cheat cube to use DNF instead of yum
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/401: we reviewed the cheat
cube design and sent the reporter the review feedback / requested changes

- Critique / Redesign suggestion:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/347 Fedora Cloud, Server,
and Worksation Stack Exchange community promotion ads: we came up with a
suggestion to address some issues noted in the original design -
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/raw-attachment/ticket/347/foo.png

After our triage session, there's a few tickets in need of designers to
tackle them. So if you are looking for a design task to work on, this is
a good list to check out:

1) Update Design Team Wiki
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/364 - We need folks to
review Kirk's work on this one.

2) Update fedoracommunity maps with Russia in EMEA (not APAC)
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/210 - Bronwyn did the bulk
of the work on this one, but as shaiton noted some of the graphics need
to be scaled to fit properly. This is really minor tweak work that
shouldn't take too long.

3) Need to scale down hackergotchi in planet rss feed css
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/402 - this should be an
extremely minor CSS tweak. The web CSS may already have this correction,
so you might only have to grab the correction from the web CSS and copy
into the RSS CSS.

The full meetbot minutes links are pasted below. Thanks to everyone who
came!

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2015-09-08/fedora-design.2015-09-08-16.03.html

Minutes (text):