[Fedora-desktop-list] Introduction

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Fri Nov 7 20:48:30 UTC 2003

Hello all, I am Kreg Steppe. It all started with my Commodore 64, (fast
forward) now I have been in the computer arena for 17years. (Has it been
that short?) If there is a job in this industry, I have probably done it
at some point in time. I currently work as a Web Developer (Dream Job)
where I code with PHP, Python, some perl constantly learning something
about CSS, and are also trying to pick up PyGTK. I also consider myself
an amature, amature cartoonist.

I have been using linux since RH 5.2, which led to me eventually getting
my RHCE. I also have some certs from another large software firm as well.

With some inspiration from that 'Bluecurve guy', Garrett, I have been
taking up Digital photography.
I do enjoy working on icons, and wallpapers trying to improve the look
and feel of my favorite os, So I offer my meager Gimping skills.

I am almost embarrassed to post this but here is a sample of some stuff
I did and posted on kde-look.org last year.
http://www.kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=caldroun

I also have a Blog that I post to from time to time.
http://www.spyndle.com

Kreg
P.S.  I also will give props to the RH desktop team...leading up to
Fedora all previous Redhat Releases have gotten progressively better.
Fedora is no exception. Here's to a great job.