[Fedora-desktop-list] Let's get started.

tony tony at tgds.net
Sat Nov 8 16:15:32 UTC 2003

Le sam 08/11/2003 à 16:41, Jonathan C. Sitte a écrit :

> The hard part would vector graphics and templates. Gimp and photoshop
> play pretty well together when it comes to psd files. Vector graphics
> will be the hard part. Sodipodi still has a long way to go but Gimp
> Devel is getting there. I have not really made that many icons so please
> inform me what has been used to make them for Bluecurve.

I tried installing Gimp to check out the SVG stuff but it won't play
nice with my RH 9 + Ximian Desktop2. SVG graphics crash Nautilus hard...
SVG is where Linux is a little behind - no SVG pluggin browser support!
Opera maybe???

I have a Freehand licence (Dreamweaver MX Studio). And I also have a G3
Mac with all the graphics kit on board from a previous life =:-p

Icons I usually do the hard way pixel by pixel in Gimp.

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour