[Fedora-desktop-list] Public repository of working artwork files

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Wed Nov 12 02:47:46 UTC 2003

I thought I would make use of the new desktop list to re-kindle the
request to have a publicly accessible repository for the working files
that are used to create the artwork (EPS/photoshop/illustrator/gimp
files, etc.).

I asked about this last month and Garrett replied positively (see
below). Not trying to pester - just a friendly reminder.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity

Steven Garrity wrote:

 >> It would be nice if the working artwork files (I presume
 >> there are a bunch of Photoshop/Illustrator or equivalent
 >> files) could be sitting in a read-only anonymous FTP or
 >> something like that.
 >>
 >> I think this would encourage participation and improvements
 >> (it certainly would from me).

To which Garrett LeSage replied: