[Fedora-desktop-list] Gnome "start-up" fonts... (after gdm login, before gnome-session proper)

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Wed Nov 19 02:21:19 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 17:44, Garrett LeSage wrote:

> Yes.  In testing, the font was different on my system and this issue
> wasn't caught until after we did a final freeze.
>
> Perhaps I can shift it up a couple of pixels and get it in an upcoming
> version.

The odd thing is, I could almost have sworn I saw this same behavior in
Mandrake 9.2 when I did some distro testing of gnome the other day.
Course, that could have been FreeBSD's gnome too... I, sadly, didn't
take the notes I should have.  Regardless though, it seems odd that I
would have experienced this same bug on a different distro or even a
different *nix.

Whatchathink?
--
Trae McCombs <occy at occy.net>