[Fedora-desktop-list] changing Gnome panel buttons

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Wed Nov 19 18:47:53 UTC 2003

Actually,
I think this brings up a good point, which is, why isn't there a
terminal icon present by default in Fedora?  If, as some people have
stated before on the #fedora channel, that Fedora isn't supposed to be
for Grandma, then why not include a link to a term on the default
desktop?

Trae

PS. I am the one to be blamed for sending him to this list.
PPS. No offense meant to any of the tech savvy Grandma's on this mailing
list. :)