[Fedora-desktop-list] changing Gnome panel buttons

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Thu Nov 20 18:47:15 UTC 2003

After reading your, and Havoc's points I do agree with you.

I dont believe that I was looking at the bigger picture. You guys are
right that it doesn't take 2 secs to put it on the panel...and UI
choices should reflect upon the goal of a more Desktop User experience.

I enjoy a good debate, but I will say that you are right.

Kreg