[Fedora-desktop-list] Changing default Gnome panel buttons - please

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Fri Nov 21 17:09:57 UTC 2003

Hi,
Thanks for the help. And thanks to those that tossed me some bones :)
I'm going to move this over to gnome's maillist lists.
I am currently working on RedHat 9 and RedHat Enterprise 3, and don't
have access to my actual Fedora machine, but I thought the
configurations would still be close enough, but it looks like they
arn't.  I believe I'm going to have to do things different between Gnome
2.2 and 2.4.   It certainly looks like it is easier to set it in gnome
2.4 (Fedora) versus 2.2 (RedHat 9 and Enterprise 3)
I'm sorry to have bothered ya'll.
If you wish, I'll post the answer when I get it.
Thanks again.
Troy Dawson

Troy Dawson  dawson at fnal.gov  (630)840-6468