Graphic Apache Error Pages.

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Thu Jan 8 19:49:38 UTC 2004

Le jeu 08/01/2004 à 19:24, ready a écrit :

> Design is still an Apple & Adobe Domain?

That is where I grew up and still do most of my stuff...

In 1988 (most of you weren't born then...) I started one of the first
all Mac design studios in western France. Illustrator 88 and Quark
XPress were the green light that told me "go". That same year I had the
chance of watching someone try to do a page layout on Windows with
PageMaker. No comments.

Today Linux is much more advanced than Windows was at that time and all
the software is free. I use Gimp more than I use Photoshop, but I use
Fireworks more than I use Gimp... Blender rocks! And I have formal Alias
Wavefront training.

OpenOffice should produce W3C compliant xhtml.

We should have an alternative to Dreamweaver MX.

But nobody is going to replace Adobe Illustrator in my heart any time
soon now. That is one hell of a software program for people who know how
to draw!

</old mans rant mode off>

Cheers

Tony Grant