Bluecurve Window Control Colors

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Fri Jan 9 14:05:52 UTC 2004

http://occy.net/tmp/bs.png  <--- THIS is what the end-result is supposed
to look like.  I can't seem to finish up the final touches, that's why
what I have is in limbo and NOT a finished product. :)  I don't know
enough about metacity themes to complete it. :(

I didn't know why exactly I wanted the squared off versions and now I
think I do.  Now I want it to be squared off so that it better matches
the GTK Bluecurve theme.  While you guys want the gtk theme curved, I
simply want a squared version of the metacity theme.

So anyway, to finish things up should be easy for someone that knows
about metacity themes.  If someone wants to make my day... feel free to
finish up the "Bluesquared" theme. :)

Trae

--
Trae McCombs