Bluecurve Window Control Colors

Marky Goldstein ready at rosa.com
Fri Jan 9 16:18:48 UTC 2004

By the way, about the trends in "common sense" again...
I believe the general trend ("fashion") is
curves, round edges, shadows, 3d, animations, consistency,
simplicity and transparency... where it does cover also
usefullness. those features should not be used in useless
way...

greets,
marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein
E-Mail: ready at rosa.com
Task: Managing Director

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30