FC3 background

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Mon Oct 11 15:12:19 UTC 2004

Le lun 11/10/2004 à 16:52, Steven Garrity a écrit :

> My thoughts:
>   - The default background should be abstract and subtle (see OS X
> default [1])

That is my default on my Vaio C1XD running FC2 since this morning =:-D

>   - A few natural photographic options are fine (leaves, sky, etc.)
>   - That's probably plenty

How about a grassy green hill with a blue sky and a few puffy white
clouds? Oh wait... =:D

My current background is here
http://www.wally.com/jumpch.asp?idChannel=24&idUser=0&attivo=7 all that
is missing is 2.5 million € so that I can buy one of these and have
Fedora Core X painted on the side. But they are very strong graphically
speaking, got a bit of nature and a ton of high tech goodness.

I think the default should be a strong graphical expression. The Mac one
is very dynamic. There is place for other stuff in the optional
wallpapers.

Cheers

Tony Grant

--