pango on by default in mozilla builds

Chris Blizzard christopher.blizzard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:48:04 UTC 2004

I've flipped the switch on the Mozilla package so that pango is used
for display.  This means that we have a lot of good support for a lot
of languages which were lacking with the current mozilla builds.  No,
it's not used for printing quite yet.  That's next on the list.

Yeah, it's late in the FC3 release cycle for this kind of change but
we need to get it tested some time with a wider audience, and it's
undergone some pretty good testing.  If there are big problems, I can
always switch it off again.

Happy testing!

--Chris