Preventing spammers from infiltrating the Red Hat mailing lists

Eric Warnke eric at snowmoon.com
Wed Apr 13 18:32:55 UTC 2005

William,

To communicate on the internet, and sometime just signing up for email,
means that spammers will have access to your email address.  If you get
inbound email eventually you will receive spam, might as well work on
either stopping spam at it's source or before it get to you inbox.To
attempt to close this ONE way is a pointless excercise in futility.

I would *MUCH* rather people be able to reply to me from my list posts
archived on the internet than block spiders from finding my email
address since my email is more than sufficiently filtered.

Cheers,
Eric