f8 desktop livecd

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 1 19:33:09 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 00:46 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>>> There is no need to wait for anything, as Colin said.
>>> Or to apply for approval to any superiors.
>>> We just need to do it.
>>> And we will.
>> Talking to the board doesn't really equate to "approval to superiors".
>> David Zuethen said he wanted the board to acknowledge that and I do
>> think you need project wide support to do something like this
>> efficiently instead of continuing to do something as a closed group.
>
> Just stop the "closed group" mantra, please. We are discussing this on a
> public mailing list.

Yes this is a public list and it is desktop specific and it was pretty
much dead for a few releases. This is not a place to get project wide
support. If desktop team is a SIG and acting in the open, I would able
to find the list of members, lead etc but like I said before things have
improved more than before.

Rahul