f8 desktop livecd

Caolan McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 07:38:45 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 15:03 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> An immediate interesting task for the fedora-personal.ks would be seeing
> how hard it would be to fit say OpenOffice, now that we know we can drop
> things like sendmail, etc.

Just looked at the ubuntu livecd recently, has OOo on it and the gimp,
the ubuntu gimp doesn't ask anything during first install. So it might
be neat for the livecd/personal cd to include
pre-canned .gimp-2.2/.openoffice.org2 config directories for the livecd
~/home to avoid the very first-start up time hit/config questions for
the livecds

C.