low-hanging fruit

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 22:30:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 23:20 +0200, dragoran wrote:

>         - no lvm/raid in livecd installer
>
> thats the only point where I disagree I don't see a reason  to do
> this.
> what do we gain by doing this?

Hmm, at least I got some reactions... keep in mind that what I posted
was my personal laundry list, not some kind of official programme. Of
course, everything that is in the installer got there because there is
some use case for it. Maybe the point should be more "rethink the
installer from the POV of streamlined desktop installation". Anyway,
this is straying dangerously far from the subject of this thread...