PackageKit Misconceptions

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 05:01:02 UTC 2007

On 8/22/07, Colin Walters <walters at redhat.com> wrote:
> Yes, but those people will ensure that people using the systems have the
> requisite keys preinstalled.  At least they will if they're at all sane.

I think its comical to suggest that people who run repos inside large
.edu networks, have the ability to ensure their userbase will have
keys pre-installed.  Don't neglect the hundreds of edu repos that
exist just because Fedora can't see them.

-jef"Go to the nearest college or university that as a Division 1
football team, and interact with a random sampling of first year
students to re-calibrate your user expectations inside edu network
firewalls."spaleta