Starting point for package list for Fedora 7 Desktop spin

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Fri Jan 12 03:22:12 UTC 2007

tor, 11 01 2007 kl. 22:12 -0500, skrev Brian Pepple:
> On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 17:44 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Personally, I would rather see Gossip included instead of Gaim, but
> since it only supports Jabber currently, most people would probably
> prefer Gaim.

With the Telepathy branch merged upstream, it's expected that Gossip
will be proposed for GNOME inclusion and it should also support the same
protocols as Gaim (and more if I understand correctly) with a IMHO nicer
UI. Thank you for maintain this Brian.

- David

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”