Regunathan Umapathy/SRI/FIELD/WFP is out of the office.

Regunathan Umapathy Regunathan.Umapathy at wfp.org
Sat Jan 13 17:28:49 UTC 2007

I will be out of the office starting  13/01/2007 and will not return until
18/01/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return. If there is any emeregency
please call me on my mobile +94-713055692

attachments are
intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be
confidential, proprietary or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender
immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or
copy it to any
third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this
message does not
necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food
Programme. Electronic
messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or
may be
delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences.
The sender
reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic
messages.