New comps and full package list

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Jan 18 16:01:32 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram scripst:
> MTA's in general or sendmail in particular? We probably need something
> that can send log messages or whatever. Not really a full blown MTA. We
> definitely dont need three MTA's.

No, sendmail in particular. I can accept that we need MTA, but then
something user accessible (I know, that there are people who want sendmail
for their ISP or multi-milion-user setting, but they won't use Client CD
for that).

Matěj

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

According to the Franciscan priest Richard Rohr, spirituality is
not for people who are trying to avoid hell; it is for people
who have been through hell. In many ways, spirituality is about
what we do with our pain. And the truth is, if we don't
transform it, we will transmit it.
    -- Al Gustafson
       (quoted at
        http://thecorner.typepad.com\