No gcc in desktop spin?

Ashwin Hambarde ashwin.hambarde at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:02:14 UTC 2007

I really think gcc is a must and that too a the complete version because
many users have installed Fedora but don't have internet connection,
sometimes so slow  that they can't YUM all the packages they need then it
would be nice & easy for them to simply compile the old versions of tarballs
they have. I am sure most of them would have build them a lot of
time....Don't you think so ?
On 1/29/07, Vnpenguin <vnpenguin at vnoss.org> wrote:

> On 1/29/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > dragoran wrote:
> should

> the
> again.
> > >>
> > > We should somehow define what we mean by "Desktop"...
> > > What is desktop user?
> > > Someone who browse the web and write documents?
> > > Someone who play games?
> >

> I vote NO for gcc in desktop spin.
>
> --
> http://vnoss.org