fedora 6/7 - why do you ignore k3b by default?

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Wed May 16 16:30:11 UTC 2007

ons, 16 05 2007 kl. 13:41 +0300, skrev Nicu Buculei:

> It is not the best data source or users sample but have a look at
> http://mugshot.org/applications
> K3b is on the 71 place with 68 users, to put in perspective Firefox is
> 1st with 4272 and gedit 7th place with 1569.

Just adding the obligatory grain of salt here. Mugshot is still mainly
used by willing testers with specialized background like development, QA
or other Fedora tasks - as is evident by the prominent placement of
GNOME-terminal. I have a feeling that the stats will level out once
Mugshot becomes used by more regular users, like our mothers.

Lies, damn lies and statistics, at least untill we get better coverage,
how many Mugshot users who send in data do we have, maybe 5000? FC6
alone is around 3 million users, even without the data screw provided by
the current mugshot userbase, that's not even 1% of our existing
userbase.

- David