Online Desktop run-through

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:50:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Marina Zhurakhinskaya
<marinaz at redhat.com> wrote:
>  Once you enable application tracking, the list should consist of your most
> used applications. You can view popular applications by following "Find New
> Applications"  link in the Applications Browser. If you don't have the
> application tracking enabled, the list will have the global list of popular
> applications.

I see, that make sense.

It doesn't work for me though. I have tracking enabled but I still see
a "Popular Actions" at the top of the widget. And launching
applications doesn't seem to affect the list at all (not even on
http://online.gnome.org/applications).

I'll try to track it down on the client side.

Marco