Need help creating account.

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:30:38 UTC 2008

2008/1/29 Robi <robi.petranovic at gmail.com>:
> I need help. I've been doing everything like in directions, but it
> constantly give me this error when I'm trying to sign the CLA (Fedora
> Individual Contributor License Agreement):
>
> With regards to "Re: Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement".
>
> Your message could not be processed.
>
> Reason:
>
> The signature could not be processed.  The signature may have been created
> or attached improperly, it might not match the key ID you have registered in
> the Account System, or the public key may not have been found on the key
> server.  For guidance, please see the following page:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/CLAHowTo
>

> I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Please help!

You haven't uploaded your gpg key to gpg server, I know because I did
the same thing :) The instructions are really a bit unclear because
you need to click on second "example"[1] link and the main page
doesn't say that.

You need to list your keys with:
gpg --list-keys

and then see your key and upload it:

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --send-keys E982C57F

off course change "E982C57F" for your key.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic