making the i386 livecd fit

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:05:11 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 6:02 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic (valent.turkovic at gmail.com) said:
> > Could we do something different?
> > Can there be an base install with OOo and language pack CD as an addon?
>
> I don't see how 'please swap in the other CD to run openoffice' is practical,
> or doable.
>
> Bill

I was thinking something different. If you leave everything by default
you get Fedora 9 live cd installed with english and OOo in english.

In Live CD installer you choose your country and/or language of your
choice and then you are presented with two options to load language
packs for gnome and Ooo from CD2 or download them if you are online.
And then everything else is still installed from CD1. Yes it is a
messy idea... but still maybe somebody has a better one...

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic