desktop spin changes

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Sat Aug 1 00:57:57 UTC 2009

Over the last few days, I have make made some changes with the goal of
improving the menus of the desktop spin. Most of this was done by
splitting packages or just excluding packages.

I am not going to list all the changes in detail here, but I wanted to
mention one change: the System menu in F11 has 3 (!) 'About' menuitems,
one of which opens the same program as the 'Help' item right above it.
This has been reduced to just 'Help' and 'About this computer'. 'About
Fedora' is not lost, it shows up as the first document when you open
'Help'.

Matthias