Thunderbird 3

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Sun Feb 15 00:35:57 UTC 2009

On 02/10/2009 01:45 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> Are there plans to include Thunderbird 3 in Fedora 11?

That depends on how willing we are to slip for it.  I'm doubtful it will
be released in time for our release, however there's always a chance.
Which makes it a tough decision, and one I've been pondering since
December.  Personally, I'd love to see it in, but regardless of what
happens in the final, if nothing else, it will make it as an update (to
all other releases too).  I'll be continuing to monitor it and make a
decision in time for feature freeze.