xguest in the live cd

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:47:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:

> - When selinux is not in enforcing mode, logging into the guest account
> doesn't work. And it fails without any error message.

I thought that the option wasn't even available when not in enforcing
mode. But I agree, this seems to be a "look what SELinux can do!"
rather than something with immediate practical applications.

That being said, it would be great if someone could write down a list
of exactly what usecases we're trying to get at with xguest, and work
with Dan to make that a reality. Unfortunately I don't think that I'm
a good candidate for that, since I'm not your typical desktop user :)