No IRC support in Fedora 12?!?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:40:47 UTC 2009

Hi, current rawhide and Empathy client show great promise as it adds audio
and video conference options.

But one thing that Fedora users are used to have, IRC chat, seams like it
is not supported and not working in current version of Empathy.

Are Fedora developers aware of that? Is there some fallback plan to
include IRC support in default Fedora Desktop spin in some other way?

After installing telepathy-idle I see no difference.Am I doing something
wrong? Also why isn't telepathy-idle installed as a dependency or at leas
by default with empathy?

Cheers.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt