Some recent changes

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Tue Oct 20 14:06:16 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 01:43 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 13:31 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>
>> Those changes propably explains why the top and bottom panel went
>> haywire after I hooked my laptop up to my 43" 1920x1080 LCD TV running
>> f12 beta and switch the output to the tv.
>>
> Unlikely. The panel has always had suboptimal handling for resolution
> changes. But 'go berserk' is not a useful bug report anyway...

Well berserk is as good description of the problem as any..

Picture will be attached to the actual bug report in RHBZ.

What ( recent changes ) can cause the panel(s) both the top and bottom
and new panels to lock it self to a single monitor and only be able to
move those panel between top or bottom in F11

What's the best way to report/debug these panel problems ?

JBG