PolicyKit-authentication-agents in Fedora

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Sat Apr 10 00:29:37 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 14:30 -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 14:00 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > We should probably bring polkit-gnome in compliance with this, then. It
> > still ships an autostart file.
>
> Well, the whole mess needs sorting distro-wide - probably want a F14
> feature + driver for this.

Ok, I'll bite. We can start getting this sorted out in rawhide now. Here
is a feature page describing what needs to happen:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PolkitAgentReorg

I took the freedom to coopt Christoph and Jaroslav as co-owners, since
they are reponsible (I think ?) for the other agent implementations.

Matthias